SalesHub is an Inbound Sales & Marketing Agency. We specialize in driving sales by managing all aspects of your website, social media, content, and other online assets. We work with companies that know their online presence is important but lack either the knowledge or resources to execute effectively.
SalesHub is looking for an exceptional Front-End Web Developer to join our team. We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. A minimum of 2 years of experience in web front-end development is a requirement.
This is a full-time, in-house position with some flexibility to work remotely on occasion. Our office is located downtown Toronto near the St. Lawrence Market.
Requirements & Skills
- Solid understanding of CSS and cross-browser compatibility. You’re super comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (bootstrap, backbone, etc.)
- Knowledge of design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to take a PSD/mock up or concept and turn it into a working experience
- You have portfolio of work or projects that you’d love to share with us
- Agency experience is a huge plus
- Work closely with the Web & Digital Director to build client projects from inception to completion including requirements gathering, planning, documentation, wireframing, design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing monitoring/management.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure on-time delivery of all milestones
- Create reusable templates, customizable components, code libraries, widgets, and other SalesHub assets that accelerate project execution
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- You enjoy building websites and front-end apps to the point where you code them in your sleep
- You’re self-motivated. You like thinking up and executing your own ideas. You don’t need much external supervision
- You’re always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills by building things during nights and weekends
- You’re organized and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- You work well with others
- You get stuff done but you also care about quality work
- You don’t just want to make things that are just cool or trendy, you want to make things that drive business value